You can rely on us when it comes to your tooling experience, Our company is engaged in supplying the best and wide range of Air & Electric Tools.
- Cordless Tools
- Construction Tools
- Cutting & Hammering Tools
- Impact tools
- Surface Preparation / Finishing Tools
- Ingersoll Rand Pneumatic Tools
Ingersoll Rand Pneumatic Tools
We offer a range of pneumatic tools that are widely used in various industries increasing productivity and better-cost realization. These tools are available with us in various specifications in order to meet user’s requirements.
C P Pneumatic Tools
Our supreme domain expertise enables us to bring forth a highly efficient range of C P Pneumatic Tools . Available at most cost-effective prices, these tools are offered in diverse sizes and shapes.
G1-Series packs a lot of power in a small package. Ideal for light material removal, cleaning rough castings, deburring parts, cleaning up welds, and other finishing tasks. The G1-Series also features low noise and vibration levels and one-nut access for all motor servicing.
- Improved efficiency means big power in a small package
- Ergonomic D-shaped handle for operator comfort
- Laser-etched product information won’t wear off
- G2 = Power hp (G1- 0.4 , G2- 0.8 , G3- 1.35)
A = Model Config. (A- Angle Grinder, E- Ext. Angle Grinder Small, L- Ext. Angle Grinder Large, H- Horizontal Grinder, X- Ext. Horizontal Grinder, XX- Double Bearing Ext. Horizontal Grinder, S- 2” Extension Horizontal Grinder)
120 = Free Speed (12,000 rpm)
R = Exhaust Direction (R - rear, F - front, P - piped away)
P = Output Type (P - Type 27, H - Type 1, G - Collet Tools, S - Sander Arbor)
10 = Output Size -Type 27 Tools (6 - 3/8”-24 thread arbor English, 7 - 3/8”-24 thread arbor Metric [for 100mm, 125mm, or 150mm x 22.2mm], or 10 - 5/8”-11 thread arbor English,) Type 1 Tools (6 - 3/8"-24 thread arbor English) Collet Tools (4 - 1/4" collet) Sanders (4 - 1/4"-20 thread, 418 - 1/4" x 18" , 812 - 1/2" x 12", 818 - 1/2" x 18")
45 = Guard Sizes (3- 3” guard, 4- 4” guard, 45- 4.5” guard, 5- 5” guard, 6- 6” guard)
- Dual exhaust capabilities
- Ergonomic low-profile locking throttle lever for operator safety
- Composite housing prevent cold feel for operator comfort
- Easy to service one nut removal for motor repair
Straight Die Grinders
307A Air Die Grinder
Mini Air Die Grinder
Part of an expanded line of economical, standard duty grinders, the 307A combines performance and versatility in a lightweight, compact package. It can be used with all types of accessories for porting, weld breaking, and smoothing sharp edges as well as deburring, polishing, and grinding.
Die Grinder Kit that is complete with the 307A grinder, along with 10 mounted grinding tips, complete in a strong, blow-molded case.
- Superior maneuverability
- Standard 1/4" collet for all types of accessories
- Safety lever prevents accidental starts
- Front exhaust helps keep work surface clean
- Versatile and reliable
Angle Die Grinders
3102 Angle die grinder
Air angle die grinder
For the ultimate performance and versatility in a lightweight package with superior maneuverability, this grinder is the perfect choice. The 3102 die grinder features a composite grip for superior ergonomics and comfort. This powerful angle die grinder can be use in various applications including porting, weld breaking, deburring, polishing and grinding.
For the ultimate performance and versatility in a lightweight package with superior maneuverability in an angle grinder, the 3102 is the perfect choice. The 3102 die grinder features a composite grip for superior ergonomics and comfort. This powerful air grinder can be used in a variety of applications, including porting, weld braking, deburring, grinding, polishing, etc. The kit includes the 3102 die grinder, 2" and 3" Quick Change Sanding Disks, 2" and 3" Quick Changing Coarse and Medium Polishing Disks, all packaged in a strong, blow-molding plastic case.
- Powerful 1/3 horsepower motor
- Lightweight yet durable design
- All ball bearing construction
- Safety release throttle
- Positive grip 1/4" capacity collet chuck
- Ergonomic and durable composite housing
- Multi-positional head
Quality and Performance at an Affordable Price.
1 Series Drills combine proven quality and performance with economy for day-in day-out production drilling.
- .16 HP
- Speeds: 600 to 3800 RPM
- Stall Torque: 20 to 100 in.-lb. / 2.3 to 11.3 Nm
- Lightweight with coated grips for easy handling.
- Double row ball bearings construction assures max TIR of .005” for precise, concentric holes.
- Variable speed control allows slow starting and high speed for fast drilling
- Excellent power-to-weight ratio gets the job done with less fatigue.
|7 Series |
Proven Quality and Reliability
The popular 7 series angle drills deliver results day after day. And excellent power-to-weight ratio gets the job done with less fatigue.
Available with Aerospace Heads (A1models) or standard chucks
- Modular design allows maximum parts interchangeability and easy, low coast maintenance
- Infinitely variable speed allows slow speed starting and high speed drilling
- Angle head may be rotated 360 degree to allow ideal orientation with the throttle
- Ergonomically designed housing provides a secure surface for operator grip.
Ideal for medium to heavy asphalt removal, demolition, utility work, and industrial maintenance with the MX60 breaker to heavy demolition with the MX90 breaker. These units are the most versatile of the IR breakers with unmatched product features and benefits. Such as the power-stroke piston which delivers more power to the work surface and eliminates a costly wear item, the anvil block. Choose between the standard or vibration-reduced Flex-Handle models.
- No costly side rods and springs.
- Composite valve eliminates rusting.
- Directional exhaust eliminates blow back.
- Built in lubricator.
- Hand serviceable shank does not require a press to service.
- Backhead conforms to operator's leg.
The QE series of tools can be combined with many types of attachments to meet special or difficult applications. Some of the more common attachments include tube nut, crow foot and hold & drive. Special fixturing, integrated work stations and torque reaction devices are also available to improve ergonomics, safety and productivity. These specials when teamed with the IC series controllers provide superior accuracy and durability to meet your fastening requirements where a unique solution is required. The QE specials are offered in a torque range that spans from 1 to 400 nm.
For additional information, please contact your local ingersoll rand distributor or solution center listed below.
- Off Sets
- Crow Feet
- Tube Nuts
- Hold & Drive
R385 1/2” 14.4V Variable speed ratchet
The R385 cordless ratchet delivers the perfect combination of power, durability, and convenience. With more power than any other ratchet in its class and increased mobility for hard-to-reach areas, the R385 features the patent-pending IQV™ Grip twist-to-lock mounting system that grips the battery into the tool for the strongest, most secure design available. The R385 is compatible with all 14.4V IQV Series batteries including NiCd and Lithium-Ion.
- The most powerful ratchet in it’s class - 70 ft. lbs of torque delivers more power than comparable pneumatic ratchets
- Rugged metal housing - Patent pending aluminum housing design for the cranking strength you need from a ratchet
- Advanced Head Design for Leading Durability - Stands up to the toughest professional use and abuse, built with the proven Ingersoll Rand ratchet head technology
- Proprietary Motor Control with Variable Speed - Variable speed control with revolutionary motor protection. Ensures maximum control and motor durability
W040P 3/8" Square Drive Pin-Type 7.2V Impact tool™
The W040P is light weight and compact for easy access in confined spaces. Patent-pending IQV™ technology provides maximum performance, durability, and battery life. The W040P is compatible with both Lithium-Ion and Nickel Cadmium 7.2V IQV batteries. Ideal for automotive interior, engine service, auto body service, and non-critical assembly applications where small size and light weight are key.
- 40 ft-lbs max reverse torque
- Less than 2.7 lbs with Lithium Ion battery!
- 0-2200 RPM, 0-2500 IPM
- Reverse bias torque to prevent stripping small or plastic fasteners
- All metal hammer case and housing ring for ultimate durability
We are involved in the trading and exporting of a wide range of Pneumatic Hammers. These are mechanical forging hammers operated by the automatic process. Our range is appreciated for the properties like sturdy construction, smooth edges and low maintenance costs. The pneumatic hammers are extensively used in Casting and rolling plants. We source our complete array from the renowned vendors of the market. Our complete array is offered in varied sizes and capacities to meet the diverse requirements of the customers.
- Energy generated: 4.2 ~ 153J
- Working pressure: 3 ~ 6 bar (43 – 87 psi)